Made in Australia!
Mode 1: Musical Audio Track
Mode 2: Spoken Instructional Prompts
Mode 3: Silent
2 Minute Auto Shut-Off in all modes!
Make it personal!
Comes with 6 adorable bubble stickers so your little one can truly make it their own!
Tip: Help your child choose a bubble sticker (or several!) and remove from paper backing, making sure you avoid touching the adhesive side. Place sticker on handle in desired location and press firmly for strong attachment. Avoid removing as the sticker will be difficult to re-use. Do not allow child to place sticker/s in mouth. Supervise!
Your Buzzy Brush has a 3 month warranty.
Buzzy Brush Troubleshooting Guide
Only use ALKALINE batteries.
1. Check that batteries have adequate life.
2. Check that batteries have been installed and polarity is correct. If necessary, remove and re-fit batteries and base section.
1.Polarity of batteries may be incorrect. Remove base and check.
2. Orientation of base section bay be incorrect. Remove base section and make sure that the visible battery symbol is facing the front of the toothbrush handle.
1. Remove toothbrush head (pull out of handle) and re-fit.
2. Make sure there is no damage to rotating head (e.g. from biting/chewing).
3. Make sure toothbrush head is clean (toothpaste residue can build up inside).
4. Install replacement head.
- Stock: In Stock
- Code: JNJ-0012T