Made in Italy!
Why choose Nappynat Protective Cream?
A good soothing and protective cream is a product that can be extremely useful for taking care of baby's delicate skin during the winter months, and in particular as a shield against atmospheric agents that might affect the skin. There are numerous creams on the market promising protection for sensitive skins, but how many of them are really just nice packaging or a pleasant fragrance, with all the soothing properties of pure water? This is why for its Protective Cream, Nappynat developed a certified organic formula, dermatologically tested and analysed, for the protection of mums' and babies' hands; enriched with refreshing essential oils and the fragrance of eucalyptus, this cream is highly effective thanks to the use of extract of almond oil and plant-based, GMO-free raw materials from organic farming.
How to Use:
- Clean and dry the baby's skin
- Apply the product using Organic Cotton Pads
- Apply the cream for protection and a soothing action on the skin
- For external use only
- Free from chemical additives and banned substances
- Soothing, protective action for the skin of babies and children against harmful atmospheric agents
- The packaging is bio-plastic (PLA)
- Made in ItalyFree from Formaldehyde, PEG, Petroleum, Parabens, Cocamide DEA and Phenoxyethanol
- Not tested on animals!
- Uses plant-based raw materials from organic farming
- Certified by AIAB Eco Bio Cosmetics (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- Stock: In Stock