iiamo Home Baby bottle (Orange/Pink)
Frequently Bought Together
With a capacity of 380 ml / 13 oz iiamo home has enough filling volume for babies and toddlers until 2,5 years of age. It comes with the iiamo flow teat (0m+) made of 100% pure silicon with a built-in anti-colic ventilation system, allowing the bottle to adjust the intake of air. Thereby vacuum in the bottle is prevented, lowering the risk of your baby swallowing air and becoming colic.
Here’s a handful of other advantages that comes to mind when describing the iiamo home baby drinking bottle:
- Because an iiamo bottle can be disassembled completely, you can reach every inch of the bottle inside and make sure that it gets 100% clean and – very important – dry.
- The special shape of an iiamo bottle makes it easy for all hand sizes to hold and control. The cleverly angled neck serves the purpose of giving you a more comfortable feeding position.
- All parts can be interchanged between the iiamo go and iiamo home baby bottles.
- Like all our bottle iiamo home is produced in Denmark and fulfils the European Standard for Children’s Drinking Equipment, EN 14350.
- When your child doesn’t drink from a baby bottle anymore, just replace the top with the extra accessory iiamo drink (a drinking sprout) to create a great looking, designer drinking bottle for kindergarten, school, sports…
Have a look at the difference between the self-heating iiamo go and the conventional iiamo home baby drinking bottle:
|Included:||1 anti-colic silicone teat (size 0m+)1 baby bottle|
|Capacity:||380 ml / 13 oz|
|Use:||The iiamo home baby drinking bottle is used together with the iiamo flow teat|
|Made of:||Bottle: Polypropylene (PP), one of the cleanest and most environmentally friendly types of plastic. After complete combustion, PP only leads to the emission of CO2 and water. 100% free from BPA, parabens, phthalates, harmful colors and perfume.Teat: 100% pure silicone.|
|Safety:||iiamo home fulfills all EN 14350-1 and -2 requirements, the European Standard for Children’s Drinking Equipment.|
|Care:||Always sterilize before use - either in the dish washer or by pouring boiling water over all parts. Actual boiling of the bottle parts can deform them. Diswasher safe!.|
|Tip:||Always check the temperature of the milk before feeding your baby. Always check the teat before use and dispose of it at the first sign of defect. Pull the teat in all directions before use to prevent leaks between teat and bottle.For easy removal of the bottle cap just snap it off by pressing a thumb on the most upper (back) side of it.|
WE DELIVER IN ALL OVER THE WORLD
|Shipping Methods||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Courier For Greece - Cyprus||Available|
|Courier for Europe||3- 6 Working Days||Available|
|With Cyprus Post For Europe||7- 12 Working Days||Available|
(Asia-USA-North America-Australia etc)
|15- 25 Working Days||Available|